One crazy day at a time...my life!

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Due Dates

Well, my Friday due date has come and gone and I'm still pregnant!

Dre is really cute. He keeps telling the baby where the exit is and that he has to push the exit button or asking him when he'll show up.

I've tried all the old wives tales stuff. Well most of them. There are still a few that I haven't tried. I'd like to say that they're doing something, but so far nada!

I don't get to see my doctor until Thursday and by then I'll be a week overdue. Instead of seeing me tomorrow which she should be doing since she last saw me last Monday, she's sending me to L&D to get "monitored" to make sure everything is going well. Blah! I'm not really looking forward to that at all. It's not hard, but I do have to drive to the hospital and find parking around it (and walk) or pay for $13 parking just to have a 30 minute monitoring. I kind of feel like my new doctor is just passing the buck.

Anyways, I hope that baby boy decides to show up really soon since I don't want to be induced. Of course if I end up being induced, it won't be the end of the world, but I want to avoid it if I can.

40 week update tomorrow unless baby boy decides to make an appearance...

No comments:

Post a Comment