One crazy day at a time...my life!

Monday, January 23, 2012

Week 36

I know it’s taken me a really, really long time to update this.  I guess that in the middle of all the crazy stuff I had to get done so I’d be ready to leave work for a year that this blog post got lost.  Since I’m already a week late, I’ll just do a short update for Week 36.
Dre and I organized and sorted most of the baby stuff this weekend.  Now, I have a better idea of what I can start to wash.  My mom thinks I should wash every single piece of baby clothing that I have, but I think it’s a bad idea since I don’t know if I’ll even use some of it.  For now, I’m washing everything I got second-hand and a few of the smaller outfits as well as all the sheets and blankets.  I’ll re-evaluate how much we need after a week of baby being here.  I figure it will give my mom something to do if I give her a big basket full of baby stuff to wash.  She loves doing that type of thing!

Here is this week’s picture!


Week 35

Week 36


My average weight this week is 181.0 lbs which is a gain of 1.1 lbs since last week. This makes my total weight gain for this pregnancy exactly 28.0 lbs. I can’t believe I’m still under the 30 lbs. gain. 

Heartburn and indigestion are a constant pain.  I take Zantac regularly otherwise I can’t breathe at night with the heartburn burning in my throat and the acid trying to come back up. 

I’ve gotten a lot of BHs in the last week including some painful contractions.  Nothing really that I can time though.  They seem to get worse every time I get stressed out or walk around too much. 

I’m really looking forward to finishing work and hanging out with some friends this weekend.  I’m going to an Epicure party that one of my friends is throwing.  I LOVE Epicure spices so I’m really excited about this.  I’m even thinking of having my own Epicure party this summer so I can stock on some more spices and get awesome discounts.

Baby is the size of a cantaloupe again. He weighs around 6 lbs this week. From now on, the weight is more of an average since babies are usually born anywhere from 5 to 10 lbs in the next few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment