One crazy day at a time...my life!

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Charting, sex, and snow...or something like that

Have you guys missed me?  All 3 of you who read this blog!

On the miscarriage side, I'm almost done bleeding (I hope). And then, hopefully, my body will get a clue and start to ovulate again right away so we can get down and BD(Baby Dance) next month. 

I've started tracking my temperature in the mornings with my BBT thermometer so that I can be ready when we start TTC again.  I forgot how damn annoying waking up and taking your freaking temperature every damn morning was.  Not only that, you have to remember to put the temps in your phone when you can barely see straight or remember what you name is.  Starting this up again is reminding me just how much I think it sucks that I have to start this process all over again.  BD(Gasp...yes...that would be sex), wait 2 weeks, POAS, and then if it's positive be paranoid for weeks until I have an u/s. 

Sounds like fun doesn't it?  Yeah, I thought so too.

The thing is that I like charting and I like knowing what my body is doing when it's doing it.  None of this, I think I'm ovulating now because my ovaries hurt (FYI...they can hurt before, during, or after you ovulate...not helpful at all), or I always ovulate on Day 14 because I'm very regular and get AF on Day 28 every single month.   Bahahahaha!  So not me!  Also, if you haven't tracked your ovulation at least 3-6 months you really have no clue when you're ovulating even if you are really, really regular.  Anyways, while I respect the idea of other ppl that they'll just start messing around and see what happens, I'm ready for a baby now so I'm gonna stack the chances on my side to get a BFP.  Nothing more depressing than a BFN I tell you.

So, that's pretty much where I'm at.  I don't mind seeing babies or other pregnant ppl, but ppl who are due around the time I was and ppl who are around where I should be in their pregnancy are really hard for me.  Thankfully, I have zero pregnant friends in real life, but I do follow quite a lot of "mommy bloggers" and ppl I met on the TB Expecting in September 2011 board.  I'm very happy for them that their journey is going well and that they can look forward to a happy, healthy baby in September. 

I guess I don't know what I'm saying...I'm saying that the idea of starting over again and having reminders of what I lost is really daunting and hard respectively.

That is all!

In other news, it is snowing here, then it rained for good measures, and then it's supposed to snow again.  Don't you love winter?

No comments:

Post a Comment