One crazy day at a time...my life!

Friday, March 25, 2011

Happy Friday!



I am sooo glad this week is over!

Ugh!  Hellish week is what I had.  That's what happens when you're original boss retires and then they make your co-worker your boss...don't replace your original boss and now the new co-worker/boss goes on vacation for 2 weeks.  Let me spell it out for you guys...PURE I-N-S-A-N-I-T-Y!  This job was not meant to be done by one person.  Anyways, he's back on Monday and I'm thrilled!

In other news, I got a date for the writing test I have to take for a job I applied to in....wait for it...September!  It took them this long to screen us into the job and now we have to go prove that we didn't get our university degrees in a box of Cracker Jacks by taking a test that will evaluate whether or not I can write a sentence.  I don't know guys...I might be in trouble...hehe.  Anyways, it's next Wednesday afternoon so I'm taking some more of my hard earned compressed time and going to do that.

I'm a little bit all over the place today, but I think it's because I'm so excited that I get to go home in 1.5 hours!

Tomorrow, my older brother is coming over to my house with the new girlfriend--she seems nice, but doesn't talk much--and one of our family friends who's visiting from Greece. 

When I was little this family lived in Canada, and our families spent a lot of time together.  When I turned 10 or 11, they moved back to Greece--who can blame them...Siberia winters vs. sunny beaches--and they come back every other year to take care of their Canadian business and stuff like that. 

So this is the first year that they come and we have our very own house.  Now, I don't like guests because I feel like I have to entertain all the time and it stresses me out.  I'm not the homey type who loves entertaining and company AT ALL!

Anyways, out of town guest is staying for 8-9 days.  And my house.  It's FILTHY!  I haven't been very motivated to clean lately with being slightly depressed and all.  And now, I have to clean and make food for over a week.  Blerghhhh!

OK, I'm done whining, but if you find me dead somewhere you'll know it's because I wasn't cut out to entertain ppl:-)

So tonight methinks that the menu might be takeout and tomorrow night it's restaurant time...makes entertaining a little easier!

No comments:

Post a Comment