One crazy day at a time...my life!

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Baby furniture

Can I just say that the price of baby furniture is ridiculous!

Gliders just make you want to cry when you see the prices.  Dutailier gliders are some of the best there are and they're made in Canada (Quebec).  The problem is that all the other manufacturers make really inferior products full of defects.  I haven't found another glider that reclines and has an ottoman that is well reviewed and under $500.  Completely insane! 

Finally, I found the glider and ottoman I wanted at Costco for way cheaper than anywhere else.  It's about $300-$400 less.  Nice!  Now, I just have to find the stroller (Baby Jogger) and other stuff for cheap 'cause they're crazy expensive!

Just wanted to let everyone know that Costco can have amazing deals!

No comments:

Post a Comment