One crazy day at a time...my life!

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Today needs to go away

So that Friday can get here and my weekend can commence!

I usually like Thursdays, but today I'm struggling. 

It might have something to do with the blinding, shooting pain in my lower back.  Makes sitting down at a desk all day not fun.

Yesterday, I was taking Advil for the inflammation and today when I went to take another one I suddenly had an epiphany!  I can't take Advil if I'm pregnant! So I took a Tylenol instead.

So now I have to go buy some pregnancy tests at the dollar store since I peed on the ones I had already by accident.

This is going to make for a very busy night as I have other things I'm planning on doing too.

So that's the plan for tonight...go to Costco, buy pee sticks, and pick up

No comments:

Post a Comment