One crazy day at a time...my life!

Friday, May 6, 2011

The weekend cometh!

Still nothing much going on here in Boring Land.

Haven't peed on a stick or anything yet either.

"Why?", you ask.

Well, apparently my brain at 6am is incapable of processing the fact that it should pee on a stick.  Instead it goes on vacation until about 10am when I decide to join the world of the living and start talking to my co-workers.

I'm so totally a morning person...can't you tell?

So today has been interesting because my brain decided to go back into hibernation right after lunch.  I think it's trying to tell me that it's over the work thing for the week and that the weekend just needs to get here!

That's all for today folks. 

Except for letting you all know that I might go watch Thor or Fast Five tonight.  Which one do you think has the more drool worthy guys in it?  And ssssshhhhhhhhh don't tell Dre...he thinks we're going for the story and the action.  Silly man!

No comments:

Post a Comment