One crazy day at a time...my life!

Monday, January 17, 2011

7 Weeks!

How far along? 7 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: About the same.
Maternity clothes? Nope.  I went to look for Bella Bands at our very limited Canadian maternity stores and their selection made me depressed.  I’ll try again next weekend when I’m in the states.
Stretch marks? None that I don’t already have.
Sleep: Good
Best moment this week: Going to browse baby stuff with my SIL.  
Movement: None
Food cravings: None, this week actually.  Just a lot of food aversions…
Gender: A girl!  I’m hoping, but Dre laughs at me ‘cause he wants a boy.
Labor Signs: None
Belly Button in or out? In
What I miss: My back not hurting and not having to dissect everything that’s in food I regularly eat like Caesar Salad.
What I am looking forward to: This weekend which is when we tell my mom and Dre’s parents.
Weekly Wisdom: Enjoy fitting in your pantsJ
Milestones: My lower back hurts.

Here's a comparison of my belly this week and last week.  Bigger?  Yeah, it's probably pooh!
 



I found this...it's hilarious!  Watch it!

No comments:

Post a Comment