One crazy day at a time...my life!

Friday, January 7, 2011

Hello!

I have been thinking of starting my own blog for about a year or so now.  I started reading a few blogs and thought that's a really cool idea.  I have no skills whatsoever at keeping a physical journal (you can tell by my journal not having been written in since 2008) so I thought maybe I would be more consistent with an online blog.

To introduce myself...I'm Snowclouds.  I am married and living with my hubby in a townhouse in Ontario, Canada!  We are expecting our first little one on September 5th, 2011 and are very excited!  I'll probably go on and on about this for the next eight months!  By the way, I love exclamation marks!  I know they tend to drive some people bonkers, but I can't do without them.

Anyways, I have to run now, but I'll post some more at a later time...

Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment