One crazy day at a time...my life!

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

TIME


Something I discovered since peeing on a stick (POAS) on New Year’s Eve, time goes by effing slow when you’re pregnant and you can’t tell 99.8% of the population!  

Last year flew by…the year before that well I can’t remember it because I have a horrible memory when it comes to boring life details (too many romance books in my head…there’s no space for anything else).

Now I count every single day and think of having to do this for another freaking 33 weeks and 4 days!  Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!  That’s my reaction most of the time.  I feel like I did on Christmas Eve when I was kid and the clock would tick in slow motion and Christmas was never, ever coming and I was never, ever going to get to open my presents.  I was absolutely positive that I was gonna die before I ever got to open my presents because time was sooooooo slow!

Why yes, I was a dramatic child.  Why do you ask?  What?  I’m not dramatic now!  What would make you think that?  I have no idea what you’re talking aboutJ

While I was lurking on the The Bump 1st Trimester boards (don’t judge me…lurking is one of my hobbies) yesterday, someone brought up this phenomenon of time slowing down and I was so ecstatic to find out that I’m not the only crazy person out there!  Apparently there are plenty of other people who think that time is slow and that if all your pregnancy symptoms disappear you have a right to freak out (my sister in-law thinks I’m crazy on this one but more on my other crazy OCDish paranoias another day).

I will just say that the baby wants food RIGHT NOW and I’m danger of trying to eat the paper on my desk if I don’t feed it so goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment