One crazy day at a time...my life!

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

CRAVINGS



I never knew how much I would crave ground beef and all things fried.  I mean every fried thing sounds delicious and I must have it right now.  Everything else either makes me slightly queasy or I think about eating it and I just can’t.  It’s all “BLAH!!!!” when I think of putting things like fondue meat, pasta (I adore pasta…I would marry pasta if I weren’t already married), and homemade pizza in my mouth.

Speaking of fried, ground beefy things, I had a cheeseburger Monday night and I almost died it was so good!  After I finished it, I thought to myself, “Self, why did you not make Dre buy you TWO cheeseburgers?  That would have been a capital idea!”  Then reality came back and I decided I didn’t want to roll through pregnancy so I satisfied myself with hunting for leftover Christmas chocolates. 

This is not an easy thing to do when you live with the Choco-aholic…wait he’s an equal opportunity eater…he’ll eat anything sweet until it’s all gone.  He doesn’t seem to mind that the pregnant love of his life might kill him ‘cause he ate all the chocolate.  I’m having the last laugh though because one of these days he’ll have to run out in the middle of the night and get me CHOCOLATE.  Bahahahah!  Just kidding!  Maybe…we’ll see how the baby feels.

On another note, I have to figure out what to call the baby.  Calling it he/she right now is getting old and boring!  Must think of a cute name…baby is the size of a sweet pea right now so maybe we’ll call him pea.  (No, I have no idea what a sweet pea looks like so don’t ask me.  Just look at my ticker…that’s a sweet pea…maybe!)

Update:  I have decided to call the baby Smurfy which was a vast improvement over Dre’s suggestion that we call him Spud.

1 comment:

  1. I love Smurfy! I was going to recommend that before I saw your note. As aunt-to-be, I approve!

    ReplyDelete