One crazy day at a time...my life!

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Babies EVERYWHERE

There are people having babies right around the time I would be due left and right.  

At first, I was so thankful that none of my friends were pregnant so that I could avoid what hundreds of women seem to post about on TB.  Having pregnant friends/relatives/coworkers EVERYWHERE!

Well, now I can’t seem to get away from it and for some reason this week I’ve been having a bigger problem with it.  I thought I was doing okay and past everything now that Dre and I are on the road to TTC (trying to conceive) again, but it seems like it’s hard to get by that feeling that, “I SHOULD be having a baby in September, I SHOULD be this far along, I SHOULD be doing such and such this summer.”  

Anyways, half of Dre’s co-workers are pregnant and not only that, but most of them are due a couple of weeks before I would have been due.  So, I don’t really want to hear about it most of the time especially when Dre comes home and announces to me that his co-worker is now 23 weeks along.  Why I needed to know that is just beyond me.

This morning, I had a business meeting and I noticed one the presenters was pregnant.  She told us she was due September 23rd.  Really!  I’m happy for her, but it seems like I just can’t get away from these August/September due dates.

So needless to say that with all of that and the fact that half the blogs I read announced they were expecting around the time I would have announced it has made me a little depressed and down.

I’m gonna end my ranting now.  I think it makes me come across as bitter and angry, but some days that’s how I feel.  I guess that before I had a miscarriage I didn’t really understand when people would talk about being bitter and angry about the situation/people/comments/etc.  It’s hard to understand if you haven’t been there yourself I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment