One crazy day at a time...my life!

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

It's my birthday and I'll cry if I want to...

Yesterday was my birthday!  I turned 28 which is now officially closer to 30 than anything else.  It’s crazy how fast time has flown by since I started my 20s and they say is just keeps going faster.

My mom cooked dinner last night which was really nice.  Lately, I’m really nauseated by the time I get home so cooking food is not high on my list of things to do. 

So when I got home, she tells me that she didn’t have time to go get me a cake.  I tell her that I told Dre exactly what kind of cake I wanted by pointing to it at the store the other day.  Dre goes, “Oops, I knew I forgot something.” 

We eat and Dre leaves for his softball game.  When he comes back, he’s carrying my cake!  Such a sweet man!  Love him!


This isn't the exact cake since I a good chunk of mine as soon as it came in the door!  Google gifted me with this pic.

Also for my birthday this year, Dre got me a Coach purse and wallet.  Hehehe!  He’s been saying for years that there’s no way I need a purse that costs that much.  He’s right, but last month we went to Barrie for a wedding and my SIL and I found out that they have a Coach Factory store over there.  Heaven!  I had a really hard time deciding on only one purse, but finally I did find something that is big enough for me and that I think I’ll be able to use for a long time.  

You can't see the inside, but the lining is deep purple.  So pretty!

I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment