One crazy day at a time...my life!

Monday, February 7, 2011

10 Weeks


9 Weeks

10 Weeks


























How far along? 10 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Down .6 lbs still and I eat like I’m 5.  Sloppy joes with queso dip anyone?
Maternity clothes? Nope.  I just like walking around with my pants undone.  Good thing long shirts and leggings are in fashion now.  Although I wore a sweater with leggings last week and it made me look more pregnant than ever, I can’t believe no one at work has clued in yet.
Stretch marks? None!  I asked my mom if she got any and she said she got tons with my brothers (they were big babies, 10lbs 3oz) and since these appear to be genetic I might be doomed!
Sleep: I was awake till 3am last night.  That gave me a total of 3 hours of sleep before I had to come to work.  Usually, I’m fine though.
Best moment this week: Going to buy a huge chocolate cake with chocolate fudge icing on Friday with Dre because I didn’t want to make one and really, really NEEDED chocolate cake.  Dre never argues with these kinds of cravings.  Funny, eh?
Movement: None.
Food cravings: Chocolate cake!  Lasagna…this has struck in the last 15 minutes.
Gender: I’m wishing for a girl and my BFF totally agrees that it’s a girl.
Labor Signs: Nope.
Belly Button in or out? In
What I miss: Having no pain!  I have a crazy backache all the time.  Sleeping through the night without having to go pee.
What I am looking forward to:  We start pre-natal classes tomorrow!  Yeah!  I know it’s early, but this will just be the 1st series of 3 classes and then we’ll have some more classes when I’m around 30-35 weeks.
Weekly Wisdom: Let your husband cook and clean everything even if you feel like a lazy, lazy person.  Your body will thank you.
Milestones: Baby is now the size of a prune or a lime depending on what you’re reading.  I prefer limes as they’re way cuter than prunes so I’m going with that.  

No comments:

Post a Comment