One crazy day at a time...my life!

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Damn it's cold!



Oh, right!  You guys don't live in Siberia with me.

Yesterday it was -2C and today it's f****** -27C!  Tomorrow, it's supposed to be +2C!  Really, the weather just has to shape up!  Decide if you want to be cold or warm--warm is the preferable option by the way!

This weather is making me really grateful that I will not be 8 months pregnant and trying to stuff my fat ass in a coat that used to fit me a million years ago.  Anyways, enough ranting about the weather.  Let's talk about something interesting.

Yesterday, it was Valentine's Day.  Usually on Valentine's Day, people do all kinds of romantic things and go googly eyes on each other.  This year for Valentine's Day, I managed to make dinner for Dre even though the thought of food was making me seriously question my decision to cook it.  So dinner came together and it even tasted halfway good.  Yeah!  Win! 

Then, I ran off to a traction class my chiropractor had scheduled for me (apparently their wives aren't getting romantic dinners).  When I got back home, I spent the rest of the evening on the couch.  So I have concluded that being pregnant has made me very unromantic.  We'll have to try again this weekend for the big 2 year wedding anniversary:-)

I have to add though that Dre did come home with Reese's Peanut Butter cups yesterday because I had been cursing at the TV commercials for days about them taunting me.  Isn't it sweet?  The man listens to what I ramble about sometimes:-) 

Alright, I'm off to my 2nd pre-natal class now where I'm sure more "entertaining" comments will be made.  Priceless ones from last week...

Instructor: You shouldn't wash your boobs with soap so you don't have problems breastfeeding.
Girl: Really?  I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING!
Hehe!  Priceless!

Instructor: Introduce yourself, give us your due date, and tell us a quality you'd like your baby to get from your partner.
Boy: Hi I'm X.  Y and I have been going out for almost a year and now we're knocked up.  Hmmmmm, I guess I want the baby to be pretty like Y.
Too many things with this one. 

More funny comments to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment