One crazy day at a time...my life!

Monday, February 14, 2011

11 Weeks


11 Weeks

10 Weeks

























Time is flying by...at a crawling speed!  On one hand I can't believe I'm at 11 weeks already and on the other hand I can't believe I have 29 more weeks to go!

How far along? 11 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Up .8 lbs.  Probably because Dre and I spent the last week running around and eating crap.
Maternity clothes? I caved and visited Thyme Maternity.  Then I bought $300 worth of stuff.  I’m thinking of returning some of the stuff that I can find online for cheaper at places like Old Navy Maternity or Gap Matenity.  The only problem with that is that I live in Canada and their Canadian website don’t have maternity clothes.   I will make it work though!
Stretch marks? None
Sleep: Wake up once a night to go pee and after that I have a hard time going back to sleep completely.
Best moment this week: Going to look at Baby Boutiques in town with friends and finally having friends over that we’ve been meaning to invite for months!
Movement: None.  Soon, I hope!
Food cravings: I have been very undecisive this week as to what I actually want to eat.  I can name a hundred things I don’t want to eat, but can’t come up with 1 thing I do want to eat.  
Gender: Still think it’s gonna be a girl.
Labor Signs: None.
Belly Button in or out? In
What I miss: My energy. 
What I am looking forward to: Hearing the baby’s heartbeat for the first time in 48 hrs and telling family and friends the news in 1 week!
Weekly Wisdom: Maternity clothes are so so so so so so so much more comfortable than trying to squeeze your bloat in skinny jeans.
Milestones: Baby is the size of a lemon (or a big lime)!  Grow baby grow!

No comments:

Post a Comment