One crazy day at a time...my life!

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Off to the Doctor I go...


I'm off to my second doctor appointment.  Wooohooo!  Oh wait, darn doctor actually wants to give me a pap because it's been a whole 10 months since she did the last one that was completely normal.  Booh!

However, we get to hear the kiddo's heartbeat (HB) for the first time ever since I've managed to restrain myself from buying a doppler.  I'm 11 weeks 3 days today and over the last few weeks I've gotten really stressed about not having any confirmation that the baby is doing all right in there.  That's what I get for saying no the prenatal testing I guess. 

No worries, I will report back and then I will call everyone on the planet and inform them that I AM PREGNANT!  Oh wait, I hate telephones (story for another day)...I'll call my Mom and Mother-in-Law and get them to call the world for me!  That is the plan...

No comments:

Post a Comment