One crazy day at a time...my life!

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Weird Stuff


Can I tell you that pregnancy makes you experience all types of weird and interesting new things?  No?  Well, I'll tell you anyways!

Take for example, the fact that no matter how much I eat I still want to eat a lot more.  Since I don't want to weigh more than 200 lbs and look like a blimp by the time Smurfy makes an appearance, I restrain myself from eating everything that is in our house.  Yes, I even share stuff like cake with Dre! 

Yesterday, I described the experience this way to Dre after he asked me if I was full and if I was gonna stop eating the chicken at some point.  First of all, he's lucky I'm eating chicken since this baby seems to LURVE beef. 

Me: "I could eat the rest of the bag of cabbage (in the form of coleslaw of course which was about 5 cups), another 2 medium potatoes with butter, and finish this whole chicken (we had eaten about 1/4 by then)." 
Dre: "Hehe!"
Me: "You think I'm joking...I'm totally not!"
Dre:  "Awwwww, you're so cute!"  See that's why he's mine and you can't have him 'cause he makes such sweet, sweet comments when I'm telling him about wanting to eat everything in the house!

This baby loves, loves, loves dessert too!  I think I might look like a blimp in 30 weeks so matter what I do!  Oh, well since I can't diet now I'll just worry about it after I push the little bowling ball:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment