One crazy day at a time...my life!

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Need to Get Moving

Apparently we don't need prompts to write well during the weekend.  Haha! 

The weekend is when I have no time to write and when I do remember to write I just have no idea what to write about.

With all the baby stuff that runs through my head at any given time, I have a hard time figuring out what to write about let alone remember to actually go write about it.  I need to start carrying post it notes with me to remind me what I'm supposed to be doing.

Looking at all the progress that other Moms to be are making on their baby's room, I've realized that I need to get my butt in gear.  I have a picture of what I want to room to look like, but I haven't done much to get it done.  I think part of the problem is that IKEA seems to be incapable of stocking our stupid crib.  I mean how hard is it to stock cribs that you have in your catalogue so that people can buy them?  Dre called them and they have no idea when they're going to stock them...blah, blah, blah.  The thing is that we don't really need a crib to finish the baby room since we'll have him in our room in a bassinet for the first few months.  It just seems as if the room would come together more easily if we could build it around the crib.  Since IKEA is opening its brand-new and huge store in December in our city, I'm hoping that they'll have all these cribs in stock at that time.  We're hoping!

So my project for this week is to find the wall decals I need for the baby's room.  I want to get a huge tree wall decal and some monkey wall decals.  I'm hoping I can hang a few monkeys from the tree and really tie the tree into the monkey theme that Dre loves.  Then I need to take pics of a few things left over from my wedding and list them on Kijiji (like Craiglist for the US) to sell.

Hopefully, I'll have some awesome baby room pictures to post on here in the next month or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment